- Justice: What’s the Right Thing To Do?. Provocative Harvard lecture series on Ethics.
- Robert Sapolsky: The Biology of Human Behavior. Stanford lecture series. Are you in control of your decisions and personality? Maybe not as much as you think.
- John Ioannidis: “Reproducible Research: True or False?”. Unsettling results: 70%-80% of scientific studies, even from cited, reputable sources, are wrong. On the dangers of ignoring reproducibility in science.
- Everything is a Remix. “There be nothing new, but that which is Hath been before…” (Free) documentary on the history of stealing ideas, and how the current reinterpretation of IP / copyright laws stand in the way of innovation, not help it.
- Century Of The Self.
- The Story Of Maths (4 part series).
- The Human Animal.
- SICP (or anything else Sussman).
- Norton Anthology of English Literature.
- Principles and Techniques in Combinatorics
- What Is Mathematics?
- Putnam and Beyond
- Molecular Biology of the Cell
- Meditations of Marcus Aurelius.
- The Golden Sayings of Epictetus.
- On Crimes And Punishment, Beccaria (Young translation).
- On Liberty, John Stuart Mill.
- Society Of The Spectacle (Nicholson translation).
- Getting Real, Jason Fried
- Alice in Wonderland / Through the Looking Glass, Lewis Carroll
- The Trial, Franz Kafka
- Don Quijote De La Mancha, Miguel de Cervantes
- Mafalda + Other works of Quino.